Genetic optimization engine
- There are two types of optimization engines available: OptQuest and a built-in genetic optimization engine (shipped with AnyLogic and without limitations, regardless of the size of your project).
- An optimization experiment performed based on the genetic algorithm can be exported as a standalone application with no additional charges.
- Now, AnyLogic will have a pedestrian elevator as its basic element. Elevator functionality is represented by the Elevator markup element and the PedElevator block.
- The Elevator markup element represents an elevator cabin that can move between floors. While the PedElevator block describes how pedestrians move to an elevator, wait for it to arrive, enter the elevator, and exit it on a specified floor.
Faster, large-scale simulation
AnyLogic 8.8.5 brought significant enhancements in managing large-scale projects with improved IDE (integrated development environment) performance.
- Panning, zooming, and navigating within models, especially those with large networks, have become smoother.
- In addition, this release included the ability to export 3D animations for custom library items.
The custom distribution properties are now completely rebuilt. You can preview and verify your custom distributions for accuracy and reliability more effectively by checking the Preview section in the properties.