Simulation specialist Dr. Arash Mahdavi introduces the Material Handling Library's main features, shows how to simulate AGVs and cranes, and demonstrates how to build multi-level models.
- Overview of the space markups and logic blocks in the MHL
- Basics of building conveyor systems with different conveyor types, transfer tables, turntables, and stations
- Utilizing path-guided and free space transporters (and the density map for showing congestion)
- Multi-level models and the movement of items between levels with the help of the Lift markup element
- Using the Jib and Overhead Crane to move materials
MHL how-to blogs: